Date: Saturday, February 24, 2024
Location: Eline Vere Park, Groot Hertoginnelaan 28, 2517 EG Den Haag
Come together in Den Haag on February 24th at 14:00 for the Walk of Solidarity, dedicated to the second anniversary of the Russian invasion of Ukraine. This united moment is not only to commemorate those who lost their lives during the war but also to express gratitude to the citizens of Den Haag for their unwavering support to Ukraine in such challenging times. Let’s walk in solidarity, honoring the past, supporting the present, and fostering hope for a better future.
Registration: Not needed
Information about the route: https://www.24februari.nl/
Please note: You can bring flowers with you to honor those who died because of the war. We will place them along the entrance of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Netherlands during the Walk of Solidarity.
Rules of the demonstration
- This is a quiet demonstration so please follow the instructions and respect each other
- Please carry or wear your flags like a cape, as the city of The Hague does not permit flags with poles
- The walk will pause only at designated stops
- At the Russian Embassy, we ask you to observe the rules of good manners and do not commit any aggressive actions
- Please use only posters that are appropriate for the memorial event
- Please inform us should someone faint or feel unwell. You can contact someone wearing a yellow safety vest
Design: Nastya Prokofieva